Monday, February 26, 2007

Called in sick

Today is the first day of my cycle and I was having crippling cramps: not able to stand up straight, dizzy and heavy bleeding. Plus DP and I are still fight a bug or cold of some sort.

Though today was supposed to be a rest day, I couldn't help but cook and so some laundry though I managed a 1 1/2 nap in the mid afternoon. I did some spinning on my bike for about 25 minutes and it did help some of the cramping (followed by a hot essential oil and Epsom salt bath).

Morning (slept until 10:00)
2 oz fresh wheat grass juice
1 hard boiled egg
1 gluten-free waffle
raw butter
strawberry sugar free jam (sweetened with fruit juice)
1 tbs coconut oil
kombucha 8 oz

Mid afternoon
Salad
  • lettuce
  • radishes
  • nori
green onions
red bell pepper
Sauteed shrimp
sweet potato fries (baked)
kombucha 8oz

Dinner
chicken (baked)
salad (same as lunch)
baked eggplant

Supplements throughout the day
zinc 30 mg
cinnamon 350 mg 2x today
alpha-lopoic acid 150 mg x2 today
cayenne
astaxanthin 4 mg
B vitamin
magnesium citrate 400 mg
folic acid 800 mcg
evening primrose oil
vitamin E
Taurine
White tea

Excercise
25 minutes of spinning

No comments: