Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Muffins

Today I went back to work; thank goodness I was feeling better than the previous day. Before dinner, I made grain and flour-free muffins (with pecan and almond flour, eggs, maple syrup, baking soda, salt, vanilla, frozen blueberries - all organic).

Breakfast
1 hard boiled egg
(I am not very hungry in the morning, but I must eat something)

Mid morning snack
1 hard boiled egg
Bartlet pear

Lunch
Leftover baked chicken
cabbage slaw


  • red cabbage
  • daikon radish
  • red onion
  • green onion
  • Shiitake mushroom
  • carrot
  • EVOO
  • Balsamic
1 sprouted corn tortilia

Mid afternoon
not hungry

Dinner
3 large prawns sauteed in coconut oil, spicy (they were pretty big)
sliced baked eggplant
same type of salad as lunch
16 oz kombucha
2 muffins

Supplements

B-vitamins
Folic Acid
Cinnamon
Vitex (herb)
Evening Primrose Oil
Flax seed Oil


I know I need more fruit in my diet, but unfortunately, this season hasnt been good for that.


No comments: