Saturday, February 24, 2007

A new day - 24 Feb 2007

OK, so its been quite a while since I posted. I almost forgot I have a blog! Again, I want to write on a regular basis what my lifestyle protical is for PCOS and possible hypothyroidism.

So far, this is what I had today:

Breakfast

3 turkey sauseage
3 tbs polenta
1 tbs raw, coconut oil

I didn't really have an appetite today because I'm fighting a cold, but I did have a fair amount of energy going into the afternoon.

Late Lunch

Broiled salmon with a spicy lemongrass sauce

8 oz of Kombucha (I will drink 8 oz before bed)

Tonight I will make a big salad and will add flax seed oil and balsamic vinegar, I don't feel the need to have more protein or any starch for that matter. Like I said, I'm fighting a bug and dont really feel like eating much. :(. I will also have red raspberry leaf and needle tea before bed.

No comments: