Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just Food

For breakfast I had a hemp seed smoothie with frozen strawberries I got from the farmers market and water and a hard boiled egg (obviously not raw!)

Lunch was a salad of mixed sprouts, avocado, homemade raw honey mustard dressing and raw walnuts.

Last night I made flax crackers (grinding 1/2 of the flax seeds before soaking). I added some chopped garlic, Celtic salt and some curry powder and it came out really good and crispy. I have another batch drying in the dehydrator as we speak.

I also made some raw pizza sauce using a fresh tomato, some sun dried tomatoes, lemon, Celtic salt, EVOO and Italian seasoning (all organic) in the blender and it came out really good. I spread it on the crackers.

For dinner, I had the above with the left over raw no bean hummus, I sprouted quinoa and steamed that.

Dessert/snack was more strawberries.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The flax crackers sound great! Did you use a particular recipe, or did you just wing it?